- Economical alternative for agricultural & off-highway industrial equipment
- Designed for mounting on standard SAE J620 flywheels
- Available in high temp rubber (HTR) or EPDM
- Nominal torque: up to 10,820 in-lb (1223 Nm)
The LV Series coupling is designed and built for diesel engine driven equipment such as agricultural and offroad equipment using universal joint drive shafts. The LV Series is ideal for universal joint driven equipment applications as well as other arrangements. The LV Series couplings are highly torsionally compliant, allowing the engine to drive a large inertia load safely away from damaging torsional resonance and critical speeds. The coupling selection should be verified with a Torsional Vibration Analysis of the system.
- 50 & 60 Durometer (Shore A scale) available
- -40° to 194° F temperature range
- Available in SAE J620 6.5 through 14 flywheel sizes and varies in metric sizes
- Blind assembly, no lubrication
- Material available in HTR and EPDM
Optional Hub Features
- LVC Style hub available for straight and spline bores upon request
- Splined hubs available with L-LOC clamping system
- LVC style is excellent for adapting the LV coupling to applications with generators, reciprocation pumps and compressors, screw compressors, and other equipment driven directly off an SAE flywheel.