- Unitized disc pack
- Infinite life when properly sized and aligned
- Accommodates angular, axial, and parallel misalignment
- Torsionally rigid without any back lash
- No need for lubrication or maintenance
- No wearing parts and high resistance to harsh environmental conditions
- Close coupled
- Split spacer design allows for ease of maintenance and disc pack removal or replacement without moving equipment
The SXCS Type coupling consists of:
- Two - Hubs
- One - Split Spacer Spacer (for ease of installation and maintenance)
- 2 - Disc Pack Kits
Custom spacer lengths can be specified for special applications.
The coupling has two flex planes (one at each disc pack) so it can accommodate parallel misalignment by the angular misalignment in each disc pack. This configuration will also accommodate axial misalignment within the specified limits.