- Unitized disc packs
- Infinite life if properly aligned
- Torsionally rigid without any back lash
- No need for lubrication or maintenance
- No wearing parts and high resistance to harsh environmental conditions
- Can be combined with SU/SX hub for increased bore capacity
The SXC Type coupling consists of:
- Two - Hubs
- One - Spacer
- 2 - Disc Pack Kits
The hubs can both be turned inward to accommodate close coupled applications or one hub can be turned outward to accommodate additional BSE’s (shaft separation).
The coupling has two flex planes (one at each disc pack) so it can accommodate parallel misalignment by the angular misalignment in each disc pack. This configuration will also accommodate axial misalignment within the specified limits.